We are offering a wonderful all inclusive package which will include the following:
· Transportation of your motorcycle and riding gear to Baja and back.
· Transportation to/from Port Hope area to Toronto Airport.
· Flight; Toronto to San Diego and return.
· Pickup at San Diego and delivery through Tacate in Baja.
· All hotel accommodations, based on double occupancy.
· All evening meals while in Baja.
· Simple breakfast in motor home each morning while in Baja.
· All motorcycle fuel (based on 10 paid riders or more).
· Support vehicle will meet us most evenings, though occasionally we may be unsupported.
· We will have bottled water in the motor home, fruit and munchies and tools, just as we do while in Nevada.
· Warren and Barry will be the official guides. Warren will also upload GPS routes for the entire eight days of travel.
· All riders will receive Warren’s extensive “Desert Survival Guide”.
Cost: Same as previous years; $4500.00 Cdn.
Deposit of $1000 as soon as possible, Cut-off date is December 15. Please contact us for more details.
Following a half dozen successful excursions to Baja Mexico, Cliffshore is now planning another tour in January 2013. Our plan will be very similar to previous years with up to 12 experienced riders for an eight day adventure covering the northern half of the Baja Peninsula.
Equipment requirements must be four stroke dirt bikes, preferably of 400cc displacement with large fuel tanks. Based on previous experience fuel range in access of 200 kilometers is absolutely necessary. It will also be necessary at times to carry supplies and clothing as the adventure will occasionally be out of range of the chase truck.